Our home is a charming, spacious, bright, three levels indipendent house, in the heart of Venice, with a beautiful terrace where you can spend your relaxing moments. It is few steps far from the San Toma ‘ boat stop, in the district of San Polo.
The delightful terrace is perfect for taking a break after sightseeing towards calli, campi, canals and after visiting Venetian museums.
San Toma’ House is a typically Venetian house with private entrance, located very close to the railway station Santa Lucia and Piazzale Roma (the final access area to the city for cars and buses) and really near the main tourist attractions of the historical core of the town.
On the ground floor there is the comfortable dining area with a fully equipped kitchenette and bathroom with shower; on the first floor you will find the large living area with the exit to the terrace and the little den with desk and with double sofa bed that can accommodate two people. On the second floor there are two bedrooms, one double and one twins, both with ensuite bathroom.
Nearby there are supermarket, pharmacy, tobacco shop, bars, restaurants and shops.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: air-conditioning, free wi-fi, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, microwave, private terrace, refrigerator / freezer, separate kitchen, shower, table and chairs, terrace
- View: Roofs
- Size: 120m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed, Twins bed, Double sofa bed
- Categories: 4+1 Sleeps Two Bedrooms, 4+2 Sleeps Two Bedrooms
- Meeting Point: San Toma' boat / vaporetto stop
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Accademia Galleries, Basilica Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, Calatrava Bridge, Campo San Polo, Campo Santa Margherita, Carlo Goldoni House, Palazzo Ca’ Rezzonico, Rialto Bridge, Saint Mark's Square
- Location: Calle del Traghetto Vecchio 2880
- Bathrooms: 3
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: Three
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: Yes
Prices start at: €300 per night