If you are looking for a corner of truly Venice for living like a Venetian, this two bedrooms apartment will be the perfect location for you!
It is a bright and spacious apartment located just a stone’s throw from the wonderful Giardini della Biennale, on the second floor of a typical Venetian building and in a quiet and picturesque area, close to the main tourist spots.
An original interior design is the special characteristic of this apartment that features two double bedrooms, one with bathroom en-suite, second bathroom with shower, large living room, wide and fully equipped kitchen and gorgeous balcony.
In the surroundings you will find supermarket, restaurants, coffè shop, tobacco shop, greengrocer’s, bakery, butcher shop and many many others. Vaporetto/boat stop is few steps far from the house.
Do not hesitate to book this place for your stay in Venice!
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: dishwasher, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, microwave, private terrace, refrigerator / freezer, shower, table and chairs
- View: Roofs
- Size: 80m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed
- Categories: Four Sleeps Two Beedrooms
- Meeting Point: Biennale vaporetto / boat stop, Giardini vaporetto / boat stop
- Near to: Arsenale, La Biennale di Venezia, Palazzo Ducale, Rialto Bridge, Saint Mark's Square
- Location: Calle Saresian 1204
- Bathrooms: 2
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: No
Prices start at: €140 per night