The apartment is located in the heart of Venice, but away from the crowds.
This small but comfortable apartment might be your perfect place to enjoy this incredible city!
it is at the first floor apartment of a nice building in the district of San Marco, very close to Palazzo Grassi and the most important museums like Accademia Galleries and Peggy Guggenheim Museum, few steps without bridged far from San Samuele boat stop and from Sant’Angelo boat stop where the Alilaguna transport service to and from the airport stops.
The property has been recently restored and it has a contemporary living room with wooden beamed ceiling with double sofa bed, equipped kitchenette and master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Air conditioning/independent heating, free Wi-Fi internet connection, TV, dishwasher, hair-dryer, shower, linen and towels, kitchenette fully equipped with tea/coffee maker are provided.
Nearby you can find supermarket, pharmacy, tobacco shop, police station, clothing shops, glass shops, antique shop, restaurants and bars.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: air-conditioning, baby cot, dishwasher, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, kitchenette, oven, refrigerator / freezer, shower, table and chairs, TV / satellite
- View: City view
- Size: 50m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed, Double sofa bed
- Categories: 2+2 Sleeps One Bedroom
- Meeting Point: San Samuele vaporetto / boat stop, Sant'Angelo vaporetto / boat stop
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Accademia Galleries, Campo Santo Stefano, Campo Sant’Angelo, La Fenice Opera House, Palazzo Fortuny, Palazzo Grassi, Peggy Guggenheim Museum, Saint Mark's Square, Venetian fashion street
- Location: Calle Lezze 3275
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: No
Prices start at: €120 per night