Cozy apartment in the heart of Dorsoduro District, a stone’s throw away from the wonderful Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
Our apartment is placed in a picturesque and quiet area at few meters from a lovely canal.
Perfect starting point for your tour in Venice!
In a typical Venetian building, with private door, the apartment is on two levels, ground and first, and it can host comfortably four people.
On the ground floor there is a welcoming living space with double sofabed and one bathroom with shower; on the first floor there are a large living room with double sofa, spacious kitchen corner, second bathroom with bathtub and the master double bedroom.
The apartment is fully equipped with free Wi-Fi internet connection, smart TV and fine linens.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: air-conditioning, dishwasher, double sofa, dryer, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, kitchenette, microwave, oven, refrigerator / freezer, shower, table and chairs, TV / satellite, washing machine
- View: City view
- Size: 80m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed, Double sofa bed
- Categories: 2+2 Sleeps One Bedroom
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Accademia Galleries, Palazzo Ducale, Peggy Guggenheim Museum, Saint Mark's Square
- Location: Calle Navarro 544
- Bathrooms: 2
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: Two
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: No
Prices start at: €100 per night