Like a secret treasure, our cozy apartment with a private courtyard is the perfect place to live your incredible Venetian experience
It is located in the vibrant Dorsoduro district full of typical coffee shops, restaurants, unique views and it consists of one double bedroom, one single room, living room with equipped kitchen area, bathroom with shower, and a cute private furnished courtyard for your relaxation.
The apartment is a few meters away from San Basilio boat stop in one of the few higher areas of Venice where even the extremest high tides “acqua alta” has absolutely no effect and it is close to grocery stores and a well-stocked supermarket
Each season has its own special attraction. On cold winter days, you`ll be happy about the underfloor heating. We will arrange for you to be welcomed by a cozy and warm floor!
The area is truly unique with the extraordinary Venetian allure, perfect for long walks, aperitifs, and dinner in typical restaurants.
If you are lucky, you will meet ducks’ families walking around the “fondamenta” of the surrounding canals.
Unforgettable is the path along the Zattere that leads to the Punta della Dogana, from which you can admire the Giudecca Canal.
Linen, wifi, air conditioning/heating are provided.
- Guests: 3
- Amenities: air-conditioning, dishwasher, double sofa, dvd player, free wi-fi, garden/patio, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, kitchenette, microwave, oven, refrigerator / freezer, shower, table and chairs, washing machine
- Size: 60m²
- Categories: 2+1 sleeps two bedrooms
- Meeting Point: San Basilio boat stop
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Campo Santa Margherita, Palazzo Ca’ Rezzonico, San Barnaba Church, Zattere - Port of Venice
- Location: Dorsoduro 1677/D
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: Yes