Our apartment is the right place where to have breakfast or to relax at a table in a Venetian canal window overlooking a unique view.
There are large windows to let fresh air flow through this elegant space characterized by period furniture.
This flat is ideal for a couple who wishes to spend an unforgettable moment in the most romantic city in the world.
It is located on the second floor in an ancient Venetian Palace close to the San Lorenzo Church, the magnificent Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo and the superb statue of Colleoni, at 10 minutes to Saint Mark’s Square and Rialto Bridge and at 8 minutes from public transport stops
The entire area is well served with restaurants, cafes, shops, supermarket, pharmacy
Living room, separated small kitchen, double bedroom, and bathroom with shower
Portable air conditioning and fan, wifi, washing machine, bed linen are provided.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: air-conditioning, double sofa, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, kitchenette, microwave, oversized windows, refrigerator / freezer, separate kitchen, shower, table and chairs, washing machine
- Size: 55m²
- Categories: Two Sleeps One Bedroom
- Meeting Point: Calle Bianca Cappello
- Near to: Campo Santi Giovanni e Polo, Chiesa di San Giorgio dei Greci, Palazzo Ducale, Saint Mark's Square, Venice Hospital
- Location: Calle Bianca Cappello 6394 C
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: Yes
- Terrace and Gardens: No