Our apartment has an extraordinary view over the magical Venice Lagoon, South side, where you will enjoy all romantic sunsets. It is located on Giudecca Island that is the new, picturesque and fashion residential area of Venice.
This wide and bright apartment is a fantastic base point to enjoy Venice away from the crowds but really close to the most important Venetian touristic sites.
If you are looking for a place where to rest and enjoy the real Venetian atmosphere, you have just found the perfect location for a magnificent holiday in the most romantic and full of art city in the world.
With an extraordinary view over the Lagoon, the apartment, on the second floor with lift, consists of entrance and hallway, living room with large and equipped kitchenette and its lovely balcony over the lagoon perfect for your breakfast or for evening aperitives, comfortable double bedroom, a cozy den with double sofa bed, comfortable bathroom with bath tub.
The apartment is provided of lift, free Wi-Fi internet connection, independent heating and air conditioning, washing machine, towels and linen.
Saint Mark’s Square is at only ten minutes by vaporetto/boat and after only one vaporetto/boat stop (two minutes), on the other side of Canale della Giudecca, you will find Le Gallerie dell’Accademia, the Basilica della Salute, Ca ‘Rezzonico Arte Museum, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and Vedova Foundation.
Write to us for information on this apartment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: air-conditioning, elevator / lift, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, kettle, private terrace, refrigerator / freezer, table and chairs, washing machine
- View: Lagoon view
- Size: 80m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed, Double sofa bed
- Categories: Four Sleeps Two Beedrooms
- Meeting Point: Palanca vaporetto / boat stop
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Accademia Galleries, Campo Santo Stefano, Peggy Guggenheim Museum, Saint Mark's Square
- Location: Campo Junghans 492H
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: Yes