Welcome to this two levels stylish and bright apartment with large living room with wooden beams, modern kitchen corner, two bathrooms with shower and one master bedroom. In the living room there is a surprisingly comfortable double sofa bed.
Just restored, full of modern furniture and comforts, it is the perfect place to make you feel at home.
Designed to hosts four people, this cosy apartment on second floor of an historical building is located in a lively but quiet Venetian area, at ten minutes walking far from Rialto Bridge, close to the coffee shops and restaurants, perfect starting point to explore Venice and the Lagoon.
We are very fond of this apartment because it was for many years the home of a wonderful and well-known family in the city.
Wifi, air conditioning/heating, linen are provided for your stay.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: air-conditioning, dishwasher, double sofa, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, kitchenette, oven, refrigerator / freezer, shower, table and chairs, TV / satellite, washing machine
- View: Roofs, Canal view
- Size: 55m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed, Double sofa bed
- Categories: 2+2 Sleeps One Bedroom
- Meeting Point: San Stae vaporetto / boat stop
- Near to: Basilica Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, Ca' d'Oro, Palazzo Ducale, Railway Station, Rialto Bridge, Rialto Market, Saint Mark's Square
- Location: Santa Croce 2109
- Bathrooms: 2
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: Two
- Canal View: Yes
- Terrace and Gardens: No
Prices start at: €160 per night