Our luxurious apartment is accurately furnished with antiques, decorated with refinement and taste, for an unforgettable and romantic stay in the most beautiful city in the world.
Full of Venetian character and glamour, this apartment is peacefully located, with delightful Venetian canal view.
The elegant furnishings, the ceilings decorated with wooden painted beam, give the apartment its distinctive look.
Take a look at the photos to see with your own eyes: the living room with damask fabric sofas and the incredible elephant sculpture made in African roots, the elegant alcova with a smart en-suite bathroom with shower and deluxe fittings.
The spacious kitchen is furnished with antiques but at the same time with modern equipment.
The lovely entrance with wooden desk and wooden sculpture Moretto will welcome you.
At only five minutes walking far from Saint Mark’s Square, the area is really quite and ideally placed for the first time or regular visitor of Venice
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: (Chef-rated) kitchen equipped, air-conditioning, dishwasher, double sofa, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, refrigerator / freezer, separate kitchen, shower, table and chairs, TV / satellite
- View: City view, Canal view
- Size: 60m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed
- Categories: Two Sleeps Open Spaces
- Meeting Point: San Zaccaria Boat stop
- Near to: Arsenale, La Biennale di Venezia, Palazzo Ducale, Rialto Bridge, Saint Mark's Square
- Location: Fondamenta San Severo 5003
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: Yes
- Terrace and Gardens: No
Prices start at: €170 per night