Our welcoming, bright and spacious apartment is located in the heart of Venice, few steps far from La Fenice Opera House and walking distance to Saint Mark’s Square, Rialto Bridge and Palazzo Ducale (Doge Palace).
This elegant apartment can comfortably hosts four people and it is composed by a large and bright livingroom with wide double sofabed, large dinning room open to the full equipped kitchen, one double bedroom with bathroom en-suite with shower, another bathroom with bathtub and a wonderful roof terrace (altana) from which you can see the St. Mark’s Bell Tower, The terrace id perfect for admiring and enjoying the magnificient show of fireworks for the Redentore Feast and for the New Year’s Eve.
You will fall in love with this apartment!
Near the property there are coffee bars, good restaurants, supermarket, groceries shops and the fashion district of Venice, with shops like Prada, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent etc. etc.
The apartmetnt is at the 4th floor with elevat till the 3rd and there is only a final short staircase at the end.
It is also equipped with baby cot and high chair.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: (Chef-rated) kitchen equipped, air-conditioning, altana (rooftop terrace), baby cot, bathtub, dishwasher, double sofa, elevator / lift, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, microwave, oven, refrigerator / freezer, separate kitchen, shower, table and chairs, terrace, TV / satellite, washing machine
- View: Roofs
- Size: 100m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed, Double sofa bed
- Categories: 2+2 Sleeps One Bedroom
- Meeting Point: Sant'Angelo vaporetto / boat stop
- Near to: Accademia Galleries, Campo Santo Stefano, Campo Sant’Angelo, La Fenice Opera House, Palazzo Ducale, Palazzo Fortuny, Palazzo Grassi, Rialto Bridge, Rialto Market, Saint Mark's Square, Venetian fashion street
- Location: Calle de la Verona 1908
- Bathrooms: 2
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: Yes
Prices start at: €140 per night