This small but comfortable apartment, located in the heart of Venice, might be your perfect place to enjoy this incredible city!
It is at the ground floor, easily accessible, inside a nice building of the district of San Marco, very close to Palazzo Grassi and the most important museums like Accademia Galleries and Peggy Guggenheim Museum, really close to San Samuele boat stop (without bridges to cross) and Sant’Angelo boat stop where the Alilaguna service to and from the airport stops.
The property has been recently restored and it has a contemporary living room with wooden beamed ceiling and double sofa bed, equipped kitchenette and double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Air conditioning/independent heating, free Wi-Fi internet connection, TV, dishwasher, hair-dryer, shower, linen and towels, fully equipped kitchenette with tea/coffee maker are provided.
Nearby you can find supermarket, pharmacy, tobacco shop, police station, clothing shops, glass shops, antique shop, restaurants and bars.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: air-conditioning, baby cot, dishwasher, double sofa, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, kitchenette, oven, refrigerator / freezer, shower, table and chairs, TV / satellite
- View: City view
- Size: 50m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed, Double sofa bed
- Categories: 2+2 Sleeps One Bedroom
- Meeting Point: San Samuele vaporetto / boat stop, Sant'Angelo vaporetto / boat stop
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Campo Santo Stefano, Campo Sant’Angelo, La Fenice Opera House, Palazzo Ducale, Palazzo Fortuny, Palazzo Grassi, Rialto Bridge, Rialto Market, Saint Mark's Square, Venetian fashion street
- Location: Calle Lezze 3275
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: No
Prices start at: €122 per night