The apartment is three minutes walking far from the Santa Maria del Giglio boat stop, perfectly connected if you arrive whether by plane, train or by car and it is located in an excellent position for visiting the city, as it is close to San Marco Square, the Rialto Bridge, the Accademia Galleries, Palazzo Grassi, Palazzo Fortuny as well as the Guggenheim Collection Museum, the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute.
Our apartment is a small nest, welcoming, fully equipped and furnished in vintage style.
Not far from it, there is a well-stocked supermarket and well-known bars and restaurants.
The apartment has free wi-fi internet connection, linen, air conditioning and heating.
It is on fourth floor without lift. Porter service on request.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: (Chef-rated) kitchen equipped, air-conditioning, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, kettle, kitchenette, microwave, private terrace, refrigerator / freezer, shower, table and chairs, washing machine
- Size: 70m²
- Categories: 2+2 Sleeps One Bedroom
- Meeting Point: Santa Maria del Giglio vaporetto / boat stop
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Accademia Galleries, Campo San Maurizio, Campo Santo Stefano, Campo Sant’Angelo, La Fenice Opera House, Palazzo Ducale, Palazzo Fortuny, Palazzo Grassi, Peggy Guggenheim Museum, Rialto Bridge, Rialto Market, Saint Mark's Square, Venetian fashion street
- Location: Campo San Maurizio 2672
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: Four
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: Yes
Prices start at: €118 per night (+taxes and fees)