Cà Marin apartment consists of a large and bright living room, a dining room, a fully equipped separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one with a bathtub and one with a shower). It is in one of the most delightful square of Venice, Campo San Toma ‘, centrally located but far from the crowds, really close to the sumptuous Basilica Santa Maria dei Frari, the Scuola Grande di San Rocco with its extraordinary Tintoretto’s paintings, the lively Campo Santa Margherita and, with a few minutes walk , it will be easy to reach Piazza San Marco, the Doge’s Palace, the Rialto Bridge and the picturesque Market with its typical stalls of fish and fruit and vegetables.
It is a very charming apartment, cosy and well care furnished, located in a strategic position, convenient both for public transport and walking city tours, with the supermarket right below the house, bars and restaurants just in the San Toma’ square, a traditional bakery and a fantastic ice cream shop just around the corner.
Linen, wifi, heating / air conditioning are provided
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: (Chef-rated) kitchen equipped, air-conditioning, bathtub, dishwasher, double sofa, free wi-fi, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, microwave, oven, refrigerator / freezer, separate kitchen, shower, table and chairs, washing machine
- Size: 130m²
- Categories: 2+2 Sleeps two bedrooms
- Meeting Point: San Toma' boat / vaporetto stop
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Accademia Galleries, Basilica Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, Campo Santa Margherita, Carlo Goldoni House, Palazzo Ca’ Rezzonico, Railway Station, Rialto Bridge, Saint Mark's Square, San Barnaba Church
- Location: Calle Larga Prima, 2866
- Bathrooms: 2
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: One
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: No
Prices start at: €165 per night