Ca’ Malvasia is located in one of the most exclusive areas of this district San Marco, few steps far from Campo Santo Stefano with its beautiful bars and restaurants.
It will be your secret place, hidden in a small courtyard with private entrance and private access from a typical Venetian canal.
The house comfortably accommodates five people and it is on two levels: at the ground floor there are fully equipped kitchen, living room overlooking the garden where you can have your meal or a relaxing aperitif and one of the two bathrooms (with shower); the second floor is reserved for the sleeping area with the master bedroom, double bedroom, single bedroom with a delightful studio and bathroom with bathtub.
The excellent location is perfect for seesighting the city as you can easily reach on foot the most interesting sites such as Piazza San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Palazzo Grassi, the Accademia Galleries with its precious treasures, the Rialto Bridge, the interesting Palazzo Fortuny and last but not least the enchanting tiny streets that always reserve amazing surprises.
The cozy atmosphere of this house will enchant you and you will fall in love with this lovely place.
In short, the perfect place to fully experience Venice.
Few steps away there is the Santa Maria del Giglio boat stop, our meeting point, where Alilaguna line orange from the airport stops and where line 1 boat from railway station stops too.
Nearby there is a well-stocked supermarket, the pharmacy and excellent restaurants. I will be happy to suggest some tips at check-in.
WiFi, air conditioning / heating, all linen are provided.
- Guests: 5
- Amenities: (Chef-rated) kitchen equipped, air-conditioning, bathtub, dishwasher, double sofa, free wi-fi, garden/patio, gas / electric hob, hairdryer, heating, high quality linen and towels, ironing board and iron, kettle, oven, refrigerator / freezer, separate kitchen, shower, table and chairs, washing machine
- View: Garden, Canal view
- Size: 150m²
- Bed Type: Queen size bed, Twins bed, Single bed
- Categories: Five Sleeps Three Bedrooms
- Meeting Point: Santa Maria del Giglio vaporetto / boat stop
- Near to: Accademia Bridge, Accademia Galleries, Campo San Maurizio, Campo Santo Stefano, Campo Sant’Angelo, La Fenice Opera House, Palazzo Ducale, Palazzo Fortuny, Palazzo Grassi, Rialto Bridge, Rialto Market, Saint Mark's Square, Venetian fashion street
- Location: San Marco 2587
- Bathrooms: 2
- Smokers: No
- Numbers of Floors: Two
- Canal View: No
- Terrace and Gardens: Yes